Rosecrest Communities Master HOA is pleased to introduce Community Financials as its new financial management partner as of August 1st, 2020. Community Financials will take over the financial services previously provided by FCS Community Management (HOA Living). The primary role of Community Financials will be to manage the accounting and billing processes of the HOA, process resale requests, and provide account support to homeowners.
Effective August 1st, 2020 the following changes will apply:
NEW ACCOUNT NUMBER
Each homeowner will be assigned a new ten-digit account number. A notice will be mailed to each home with the new account numbers. The new account numbers can also be received by contacting support.
NEW ONLINE HOMEOWNER PORTAL
A new online portal will be available to each homeowner. The homeowner portal is a great tool for accessing homeowner information, viewing HOA account status, and making online payments. Instructions for accessing and logging into the new homeowner portal will be sent in the mail to each homeowner. Instructions can also be found in the Community Documents tab on this website. Access the new homeowner portal here.
NEW PAYMENT INFO & METHODS
The payment information will be different than before. Payments can be made online through the homeowner portal via ACH or Credit Card or by sending a check to the new lockbox address. Instructions for making payments can be found on this website in the Community Documents tab.
NEW SUPPORT CONTACT INFO
The support contact information for the HOA will be different. There will be two separate support lines, one for account and payment related questions and one for everything else:
- For specific questions relating to your HOA account, web portal, or making payments you may contact Community Financials directly at the following:
- Phone: 833-266-3646 Ext 709
- Email: info@CommunityFinancials.com
- For general information and inquiries, design review, violations, property management, please contact Rosecrest Communities Master HOA directly at the following:
- All resale/refi requests should be made through www.HomeWiseDocs.com