Juniper Bend at Rosecrest
Juniper Bend is a custom gated community packed with amenities including a fully-loaded clubhouse, plenty of open space, and access to trails and nature right in your backyard. Juniper Bend offers customizable home selections from a variety of top builders.
- Entrance Gates – both entrance gates are done with construction but have not been fully connected and set up. More information will come out soon regarding gate operation and remote control setup.
- Landscaping – new landscaping has been installed around the exterior of the subdivision along Juniper Crest Rd, Juniper Bend Dr, and at both entrances. Additional landscaping will be installed this summer with the completion of the clubhouse and park area across from the clubhouse.
- Tot Lot – a tot lot or playground area will be installed this summer (2020) across from the clubhouse.
- Clubhouse – The clubhouse is under construction now and should complete construction in summer.
- Residential Construction – Additional phases are being added to the subdivision which includes the construction of new roads and lots in the spring and early summer.
All architecture and design must be approved by the Rosecrest Communities Design Review Committee prior to submitting for a building permit with the City. All architecture/design must comply with the Juniper Bend Design Guidelines. To get DRC approval please submit a Builder DRC Request Form with the following documents and information:
- Design Review Application – fill out all the information on the form
- Setbacks Site Plan – a bird’s eye view of the lot, showing the footprint of the building in relation to the property lines with all relevant dimensions marked and legible
- Storm Water Drainage Site Plan– a bird’s eye view of the lot, showing the footprint of the building in relation to the property lines with all relevant dimensions marked and legible
- Landscaping Site Plan– a bird’s eye view of the lot, showing the footprint of the building in relation to the property lines with all relevant dimensions marked and legible
- Elevation Drawings – a profile of each side of the building, showing material layouts and relevant dimensions
- Floor Plans – showing square footage
- Please also indicate either on the elevation drawings or in a separate rendering, all exterior materials and exterior colors used as well as window locations and dimensions and any other miscellaneous site features.
Please submit all of these documents together via email to Logan Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org, (801) 651-4336.
Juniper Bend HOA
Neil Schiffman | Community Manager
Mail Checks To:
Juniper Bend (Plat S) Homeowners Association
C/O FCS Community Management
2223 S Highland Dr #E6-324
Salt Lake City, UT 84106