Juniper Bend at Rosecrest
Juniper Bend is a custom gated community packed with amenities including a fully-loaded clubhouse, plenty of open space, and access to trails and nature right in your backyard. Juniper Bend offers customizable home selections from a variety of top builders.
Purchase directly from one of our top builders:
Juniper Bend HOA
Design Review Application for Homeowners
* Juiper Bend is a Neighborhood HOA within the Rosecrest Communities Master HOA. For setting up your HOA with the Juniper Ben Neighborhood HOA, contact FCS Community Mangement at the contact info below. Rosecrest Communities is the Master HOA. A small portion of your monthly fee to Juniper Bend HOA is sent to Rosecrest Communities Master HOA. Use the contact info below to contact Rosecres Communities Master HOA.
Contact Juniper Bend HOA:
FCS Community Management
Neil Schiffman | Community Manager
Mail Checks To:
Juniper Bend (Plat S) Homeowners Association
C/O FCS Community Management
2223 S Highland Dr #E6-324
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Contact the Master HOA:
Rosecrest Communities Master HOA
All architecture and design must be approved by the Rosecrest Communities Design Review Committee prior to submitting for a building permit with the City. All architecture/design must comply with the Juniper Bend Design Guidelines. To get DRC approval please submit a Builder DRC Request Form with the following documents and information:
- Design Review Application – fill out all the information on the form
- Setbacks Site Plan – a bird’s eye view of the lot, showing the footprint of the building in relation to the property lines with all relevant dimensions marked and legible
- Storm Water Drainage Site Plan– a bird’s eye view of the lot, showing the footprint of the building in relation to the property lines with all relevant dimensions marked and legible
- Landscaping Site Plan– a bird’s eye view of the lot, showing the footprint of the building in relation to the property lines with all relevant dimensions marked and legible
- Elevation Drawings – a profile of each side of the building, showing material layouts and relevant dimensions
- Floor Plans – showing square footage
- Please also indicate either on the elevation drawings or in a separate rendering, all exterior materials and exterior colors used as well as window locations and dimensions and any other miscellaneous site features.
Please submit all of these documents together via email to Logan Watson at email@example.com, (801) 651-4336.