Dear Rosecrest Homeowner,
Rosecrest Communities Master HOA is upgrading its homeowner portal to provide a better user experience. We have heard many owner’s frustrations with the current system and found a better solution.
***This change applies only to the Master HOA and not to your Neighborhood or Sub HOAs***
Improvements & New Features Include:
- Easier registration with multiple options including entering account #, email or phone #
- Fixed difficulty navigating the portal using Safari browser
- Ability to update contact information
- Single sign-on to online payment provider at 1st registration instead of 2 separate steps
- Ability to link an additional lot or unit under the same email
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions and important contact information
- An opt-in Owner Directory
- Ability for Customer Service to “imitate” and view client’s login issues
Effective May 1st, 2021, the old homeowner portal will be disabled and homeowners will be required to re-register with the new portal.
To access the new portal please go to the new portal URL link: https://comwebportal.com/login and follow the attached “Step by Step Instructions” to register.
We apologize for the inconvenience of this extra step while we improve your experience. Please contact us by phone, email, or mail if you need assistance or have any questions:
*Rosecrest Communities is the Master Homeowners Association for the Rosecrest Communities Planned Unit Development. General management is provided by Community Dynamics. Financial management and homeowner portal solutions are provided by Community Financials.
Step by Step Instructions:
To Register for your Owners Portal via Email Address:
Step 1: Go to: https://comwebportal.com/login (tip: bookmark this site for future reference)
2: Click Register as a new user
3: Search for Rosecrest Communities Master HOA
4: Enter your email address
5: Click find my record using this email
6: Create a password
7: Check for your confirmation email and click the link in the email to confirm your account
To Register for your Owners Portal via Account Number or Phone Number:
Follow steps 1 – 3 above
Step 4: Check the corresponding box to find your address by Street Address or by Unit Number
5: Select an option to Register:
- Email, telephone or account number
Follow steps 6 & 7 from above